Join the team!
Thanks for your interest in joining the Do Good Bus team! Please check out our current openings and fill out the application below and we’ll get back to you ASAP. If you have specific questions, please email us.
Current job openings:
(as of 5/1/15)
We are always on the lookout for charismatic, energetic and multi-tasking hosts to ensure our doGOODers have a great experience on the bus. The Do Good Bus Host is a freelance position and most shifts are 6 hours on weekdays and weekends. We can work to fit shifts into your current schedule.
Ideally, the perfect candidate for this position would posses the following:
- Multi-tasking skills, thinking on your feet
- Event production/management experience
- Camp counselor, game leader and/or event host experience
- Ability to read a crowd and react accordingly
- Lots of energy
We are looking for part-time drivers who are looking for a couple extra shifts. Typically, we have about 4-6 rides per month. Trips are weekdays and weekends and most shifts are 8 hours.
Our bus is a 1976 Crown School Bus and is 5-speed manual with a 2 stroke Detroit Diesel engine.
The interior has been modified to a “party bus” type set up with passengers facing one another instead of a normal school bus set up.
We’d love a driver with a little personality and who will enjoy interacting with everyone on the bus. Typically, our passengers are all adults, but sometimes we have families on the bus.
- Drug Test
- Class B License with Passenger Endorsement
- Clean Driving Record
- H-6 print out
- Experience driving 5-speed manual
Please fill out the application below if you’re interested.
We can always use help with our social media and even have schedules/ideas/tips to help you keep up to date. That said, we want someone ready to take off running and make it their own.
This position will work mostly from home (or your preferred coffee shop!) and will require about 10 hrs/wk. We are also open to semester or summer internships. Ideally, you will be able to hop on a few of our rides to post live during the event.
- Familiarity with social media “dos and don’ts”
- Ability to check multiple platforms (Desktop, smartphone, iPad, etc.)
- Familiarity with Hootsuite preferred, but not required
- Basic design skills and eye for style